Sunday, April 11, 2010

Healthy in Mind and Body... Apparently


I promised my friend Caitlin Ly that I would craft a post around this hastily-taken iPhone picture of me. Ugh! The two of us went to the Fitness Center for a fun afternoon of ellipticals and bikes and stretches. As a varsity athlete three times over (volleyball, rowing, and squash), Caitlin adapts more easily to the gym than I do. Not exactly my home away from home. But many students do take daily walks up to the Fitness Center, which is located right next to the Terrace Apartments (one of the largest dorm areas for seniors). Caitlin promised to drag me there more often in the coming weeks, so perhaps I should just bring my iPod and get used to it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.